Thursday, July 20, 2006

Terminado

That means "finished" in Español. I'm finished with FPO. We had our commissioning ceremony yesterday and as Rupert and i climbed into the car to leave, he remarked that we were turning another page of life, that this chapter is now finished. It's true. We are writing our lives as we go.
Today, back in Winston-Salem, i saw him off. He remarked that our parallel roads are splitting. It's true. He's going that way. I'm going this way.

bobby cold

We've been riding shotgun to each other's lives for quite some time now. Now the fate of my left ACL has forked the road. Bobby will continue as i stay behind. Farewell, my right hand man. You have been the eyes in the back of my head, not just watching out for physical danger, but also spiritual attacks. Someone will soon replace me. Some teammate on the Xtreme Team. I pray that they will be as tenacious in their love for you. See you again someday. Adios

0 comments:

Post a Comment