Monday, July 3, 2006

Happy American Independence Day!

I want to thank all of you who were praying for today and my meeting with David Ford, the Richmond Associate for South America. He basically told me what i already knew: that my surgery would be after FPO and he wanted me to work in South America before February. He did, however, tell me that i needed to speak to Steve King, this other guy in charge of South America. I emailed him but havn't heard back yet.
Tomorrow we are going to the nation's capitol, Washington, D.C. Here everyone will get to go find someone from their region/people group who is traveling through or staying in D.C. in hopes of sharing the Gospel with them. This will be the first time most of us share the Gospel with someone from our people groups. Bobby Lane and i have not been given a people group yet so we will be finding people from South America, hopefully Peru or Bolivia. I'm very excited to see what God is going to do.
Also, Jon Marts is no longer going with us to the Xtreme Team. Long story short, before he signed up for the Xtreme Team, his heart was for a particular country in Central Asia. Recently jobs opened there for him so he switched. I think he is seeking God in all this.
PrayeRequests:
  • Please pray for wisdom for South American leadership to figure out a job for me
  • Please pray for all the missionaries going to D.C. tomorrow for the 4th. Pray for those they will encounter, that they would get saved.
  • Please pray for Jon's short notice visa and that whole situation.
I want to pray for you! How can i pray for you, my prayer partners? I know that Satan would love to attack yall so you won't pray for me so people will come to Christ. Let me know!
Love ya bros and sisses,
†il the whole world hears,
corey reid pendergrass
Acts 20:24

0 comments:

Post a Comment