Tuesday, September 5, 2006

Valley River Road Race

September 23rd, SWO is having a fund raising bike race to support SMO, their local missions outreach. I'll be competing, and as you can imagine, will be in no shape to ride in after my surgery. So, Brody Holloway has elected to pull me the 21 miles of the race via tandem bike (if we can find one) or by his bike's doggy-trailer attachment. Either way, you can sponsor me/us and give SMO an opportunity to reach the local community through service projects for Jesus!

  1. You can sponsor me by the mile. (I suggest $1/mile.)
  2. You can sponsor Brody, since he'll be doing all the work. (I suggest $2+/mile.)
  3. You can give a flat donation of any amount you want. ($10, $20, $50, $74.58, etc.)

All gifts are tax deductible. Please email me to let me know, so i can put you down as a sponsor and mail a check with "corey - bike race" in the memo, payable to

Snowbird Wilderness Outfitters
75 Mae Johnson Way
Andrews, NC 28901

Thanks a bunch!

0 comments:

Post a Comment