Wednesday, May 2, 2007

A note from Kori's fellow trainee, Edgar

Hello brothers,
Greetings in the Name of our Lord Jesus Christ. I hope y'all are well. My name is Edgar Sabastian. I'm in training for missions. I thank our God that He called me to this training. And, I thank God for changing my life and letting me know I was lost. For this, now I feel content with my God. I ask y'all to pray for me and my group to keep learning more of the Word of God. Pray that I keep doing missions to reach those who don't know the Word of God. Also, pray for my studies that I want to keep studying and to carry far the Word of God. This is the biggest desire of my life. The truth is I would like to know ya'll in person. I have 28 little years, as of the 6th of April. (And I like Peruvian football a lot.) I hope y'all can read this little letter.
Salutations in the Name of our Lord,
I send y'all a strong hug,
Bye,
Edgar


0 comments:

Post a Comment